Historically Bock silage clamps have been the mainstay of farmers across Europe since the system was first developed in Germany 30 years ago. You may have seen the system before on foreign study tours.
Now farmers in the UK can benefit from those advantages:
- Over 30 Years’ experience across Europe in the design of silage clamps and supply of high quality cover
- Expert consultation and practical advice on planning the most viable silage clamp and supply of covers to meet all your requirements
- Project management from day one, including site visits and dedicated delivery coordinator
- Office based support team for advice, support and questions throughout the whole process
- Help and Information on SSAFO and EU regulations
- On-going Research into Silage Clamps, Silage Quality and Management
- Unlimited ongoing advice and support for clamps, covers and accessories
Our aim is not just to supply concrete panels but to build clamps and supply covers and advice which will produce the highest quality silage possible.
Starting from the first step this means understanding what you intend to store from grasses, whole crop, clovers, maize etc. We will then work with you to understand your feed out rates based on herd sizes, site footprint and limitations to build the best possible clamps for your requirements.
We understand farmers and we know the pressure to achieve more with less and we are here to help you achieve that.