Bock Wall Paint is perfect for repairing minor scuffs, cracks and abrasions on concrete panels.
Highly wear resistant it protects your concrete panels from the damaging effects of silage leachate,
increasing their lifespan.
Bock Wall Paint prevents silage from sticking to the walls, which protects against mould
and bacteria growth. It is easy and quick to apply using a paint brush, roller or spray gun
and is safe to use as it is non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Shelf life – 12 months
- Storage – store in a cool, dry place within a temperature range of 10-30ºc
- Preparation – the concrete walls of your silage clamp must be clean, dry and free of dust,
oil and grease before applying the Bock wall paint
- First layer: dilute the wall paint with 30-50% water and apply to the concrete panels
- Allow the first application to dry for 2-6 hours
- Second layer: apply the wall paint undiluted and leave the panels to dry
An annual coating of wall paint is recommended to maintain and prolong the life of your concrete panels.